Canadian TireCanadian Tire is one of the largest retail companies in Canada that sells a very wide range of automotive, hardware, home furnishing, sports, and leisure products. It also owns Mark's, SportChek, Atmosphere, Sports Experts, Helly Hansen, Le Trio Hockey, PartSource, and Party City Canada.
Canadian Tire Return and Refund Policy:Purchased item(s) can be returned to any Canadian Tire store for a refund within 90 days of purchase. Refunds will be based on the original method of payment.
The product must be in its original condition and packaging and returned with your receipt.
Also, exchanges are handled in the same way as product returns. Opened or damaged items that are not in resalable condition may not be eligible for an exchange or refund.
Canadian Tire Return Without Receipt:If for any reason you have lost your receipt, they will offer you a receipt look-up and can find your receipt based on the purchased item, the date of purchase and your payment info.
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced based on the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Consumer electronics can be returned within 30 days only.
- Automobile electronics like car audio, GPS, backup cameras, code readers, remote starters, satellite radio and etc. may only be returned within 14 days.
- Memory cards, Ink cartridges and tonners, media, DVDs, and portable beds can only be returned if unopened.
- Bikes can't be returned. A free tune-up is offered within 30 days of purchase.
Contact info: Phone numbers:
Online Customer Support
My Canadian Tire Money Program
PO Box 2000, Station Main