Canadian TireCanadian Tire is one of Canada's major retail corporations, selling a diverse range of automotive, hardware, home furnishings, sports, and leisure products. Mark's, SportChek, Atmosphere, Sports Experts, Helly Hansen, Le Trio Hockey, PartSource, and Party City Canada are also subsidiaries.
Return and Refund Policy at Canadian Tire:Purchased item(s) can be returned to any Canadian Tire store for a refund within 90 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued using the original method of payment.
The goods must be returned in its original condition and packing, along with your receipt.
Exchanges are also processed in the same manner as product returns. Items that have been opened or damaged and are no longer resalable may not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Return Without Receipt:If you have lost your receipt for whatever reason, they will provide you a receipt look-up and can find your receipt based on the purchased item, the date of purchase, and your payment information.
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced based on the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Consumer electronics can be returned within 30 days only.
- Automobile electronics like car audio, GPS, backup cameras, code readers, remote starters, satellite radio, etc. may only be returned within 14 days.
- Memory cards, ink cartridges and toners, media, DVDs, and portable beds can only be returned if they have not been opened.
- Bikes can't be returned. A free tune-up is offered within 30 days of purchase.
Contact info: Phone numbers:
Online Customer Support
My Canadian Tire Money Program
PO Box 2000, Station Main